Whispers of the Spirit

 


~ Whispers of the Spirit ~


I am the beauty in all you see

but at times burdened in misery

I am the joy and sadness in your heart

the pride and courage that sets you apart


With words often felt but left unsaid

I am the silent tears you shed

I am the echoes in your memory

golden treasures held close to me


I am joy, laughter and smiles

with the bright energy of a child

I am in your every thought

and bear scars from battles fought


I guide you with strength and care

I am the given love you share

I am reflections of what is your best

I am the peace that brings you rest


I am the strength and dignity you hold

I am the reflection of your soul

Invisible like vapors of air

Yet I am always there


Our destinies are locked together

I will be with you forever

You will always feel me near

as a soft whisper, I am here


I am all you think, feel and see

I am what you make me to be

I guide you in all that you do

I am the spirit within you


You are ever near it

Do not fear it

Listen with your heart and hear it

I am your spirit

I know you through and through

I am you


Written by: Barbara LaBarber


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Yourself

The Invitation

To Do List...